What do we do with your donations:
Why should you join API Social Worker Council?
· To solidify the API social work identity through the provision of professional and personal support.
· To promote API issues through a collective, professional organization through media and collaboration.
· To influence social policies at the local, state and national levels.
· To encourage schools of social work to establish policies that encourage the development of social workers
who are responsive to API concerns.
· To improve and expand the delivery of culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate services to the API
· To provide input to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) in order to help shape public policies.